Won't let me buy tickets online?

MCU

WE'RE SORRY!

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS TIME YOU DON'T HAVE THE CORRECT PRIVILEGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH. WHY NOT RETURN TO TICKET HOME AND TRY ANOTHER MATCH?

Monday March 28: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Checked my account history and I have actually been to well over 3. Am I missing something here or am I going to miss out for the **** plank not doing his job properly and changing the privilges (Sorry, I know that's spelt wrong and I actually have a google spell checker which is wank - I right click and it's giving me primeval, primeval etc. What the **** is that and how hard can it be to work out I'm trying to say privilges).

Where was I? Ah, yes has anybody experienced this or am I going to have to contact the ticket office? Talking of which do these guys have an email or am I going to have phone Luc-i up over dih phone. Ulright mite.

Im having major problems in general... just cant log on using my Customer Reference number... ive called up apparently had two Reference numbers attached to my name/email ... got one of those removed and now it still doesnt work online.. but they easily process it over the phone. No idea whats going on.

Maybe you have the same problem I did? Man Utd Away went down to 'Booking History' (not Away). And I'd been to three games this season. but it said i didnt have the right privilidges. When I called up they said I had accidentally gotten myself two Customer Reference numbers on that email - one with booking history, one without and it was the one without that could be logged in online.

I don't think you can't actually book tickets online until they are on sale to all STH's. I guess they can't set the privileges based on previous aways, just whether you're a STH or not. A bit shit really.

The online site has improved but it's still a big let down on some things as in this case.

Thanks Stato. According to that page the availability is still 'good'. Do you reckon it'll sell out straight away to ST holders on Thursday? I have a friend who said he'd like to come. He's been to no away games though...

Thanks Stato. According to that page the availability is still 'good'. Do you reckon it'll sell out straight away to ST holders on Thursday? I have a friend who said he'd like to come. He's been to no away games though...

Would have thought so mate, can't remember us not selling out an away local derby.

Â