Ticket Info

andykeenan

I had planned to go with a friend to Everton but due to lack of funds couldn't buy my ticket at the same time as her.

As a result she got a seat in the Paddock area, and I had to settle for one in the Upper Bullens.

I've been told you can't access the upper and lower tiers from the same section...so I wouldn't be able to sneak into the lower tier with a ticket for the upper tier.

So I am willing to swap my Upper Bullens ticket for one in the Paddock. If anyone is interested, PM me. Cheers!

Could well sell out then, really pleased with the numbers that are turning out to games all things considered, hopefully the campaigns to get a cracking atmosphere/flags/scarfs going (although the campaigns are not really needed for away games) pay-off and we give the players full support for the 90 minutes, keep the GH chanting for before/after the game IMO.

170 left when I just rang to get my mate one. Tickets only being sold until Friday 1pm if we haven't sold out by then (which I think we will have). No tickets for the away end will be available to buy at the ground on Saturday even if there were any left by then.

Â