Saturday

villabhoy

The one thing Aston isn't short of is good boozers. If you're looking for atmosphere i'd say either the New Adventurers (en rout to the ground from Aston station) or the Aston Hotel (behind the north stand on witton lane) are the best. If you want somewhere family friendly and cheap then Power League is ok. The Aston Social (behind the adventureres) is also good, as is the Manor Tavern up Lichfield Road. Most of these places will ask for £1 on entry.

Thanks for info :)

I've always kept a wee eye on villa and when MON come I looked out more, am a ST holder at celtic but cause I live in England the traveling to matches every second week takes it out of you, so I got a chance of some tickets for Saturday so instead of going celtic I took up the offer, am looking forward to it

Thanks for info :)

I've always kept a wee eye on villa and when MON come I looked out more, am a ST holder at celtic but cause I live in England the traveling to matches every second week takes it out of you, so I got a chance of some tickets for Saturday so instead of going celtic I took up the offer, am looking forward to it

Hope you enjoy it mate! Call me biased but VP is one of best grounds in the country and is a joy to watch football in, it should be a good atmosphere on Saturday, where are you sitting?

Â