Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is still bugged, no matter what tactic i use there always seems to be 2-3 injuries per match and a penalty awarded in every single match i play without a doubt.. so im forced to make more changes due to injury oh and there's always a red card involved aswell!? first mascherano now dzeko (who i signed) still bugged when you play as barcelona.

Sounds like an odd 'bug'. Are you sure it's not anything to do with your training, team/player instructions, players' aggression and temperament (for the red cards and penalties), players' conditions, fitness, injury proneness etc?

Yeah i'm sure, ill change from "more aggressive" to "more cautious" and see how that works.

Ahhhh the prem is impossible. I'm definitely getting relegated, signed a new team but they can't play together at all.

First match against Bolton I'm 1-0 down within 11 seconds. Equalise on 21 minutes before the second half starts where I concede 3 as they just walk through my defence. Newcastle went the same. Went down 2-0 equalise before falling apart and losing 4-2. Next game Wigan I go up 2-0 great, Oh no Rodallega scores 4 goals in 6 minutes. Next game is Chelsea. I concede 4 against average teams this isn't going to be fun I'm guessing 10-0.

I think I may well beat Derby's points record

You made it to the prem with portsmouth? if so get rid of nearly all your players and sign quality youth from foreign teams..they will come because you are in your prem.. are you in a transfer window currently? just curious what is your budget? did they increase it because your in prem?

I'm out the transfer window now was given £15m and a target of fighting bravely to avoid relegation so with any luck I'll keep my job once relegated. I kept Utaka, Ben-Haim, Rocha, Kitson, Lawrence everyone else was released or sold.

I bought in few frees, Chimbonda (pure shit), Cudacini (too old can't move), Osbourne (back up), Dickinson, Sonko and Vayrynen (experianced midfielder). I got Boyata and Welbeck on loan.

The players I bought were all just young players O'hara, Gunnarrsen, Cleverly, Stuani (big target man, Kanu replacement) and Clyne.

Was really limited on who I could get because the highest wage I could give was 22k

Somehow got 0-0 against Chelsea. Next game at Fulham I'm 3-0 up on 60 minutes they were all over me so tried counter and they scored so took a striker off they score again. Went all out defence and in the last minute of injury time the equalize.

I'm bottom with 2 points from 5 games with my next games Liverpool (cup), Man U, Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and Spurs. Got a very similar run across February as well. I'm screwed.

Change the formation, not sure those players can play too attacking and are quite limited. Maybe counter attack, Gunnarsson as your playmaker, remove long shots because you cannot affort to be wasteful. Play wingers as wide midfielders, make sure they do have make forward runs on though. Go for limited defenders for the centre backs.

The players I bought were all just young players O'hara, Gunnarrsen, Cleverly, Stuani (big target man, Kanu replacement) and Clyne.

The frees seemed like a waste of time, have you tried asking for a bigger wage budget? who is your top earner? could you let the person go and replace it with two-three similar players on lower wages? I know your out of the window now but its worth noting things like these :lol:

LOL at inter after a Eastleigh player, perhaps its Ethian Moore in disguise :lol:

Bonkers eh! I just gave him an extended contract to make sure I get the most out of any deal lol.

As for Ethan Moore, tried signing him but he has retired aged 22, won everything, didn't need to try any more ;)

Â