Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about the transfer market earlier. In some ways it is realistic in the sense that you no longer have unobtainable players or others who are not the best in the World but would cost £30million + if you are patient then your long term targets may become available, for a realistic price similar to the natural rotation in the real World. The problem as I see it is that it is haphazard and too many players become available, it seems that if you are willing to play 3 or 4 seasons you could sweep up the best talent in the World and compile you team for the price of 2 top players on previous versions.

Testing is actually a lot more difficult than you probably think. Whenever I have been involved, I've tended to be testing data, which means running soak after soak and seeing how teams shape up over the season and how players perform.

Pretty happy going into second season of Prem...

GK: Scott Loach/Frank Fielding

RB: Antonio Barragan

CB: Ciaran Clark

CB: Reda Johnson/David Wheater

LB: Marcos Alonso

DM: Fabien Delph

CM: Tom Cairney/Barry Bannan

CM: Jordan Henderson

RW: Marc Albrighton

LW: Scott Sinclair/Adel Taarabt

ST: Connor Wickham/Nicklas Pederson.

Just pissing me off how hard it is to sell anyone at all. If you want to get rid of someone, you have to quite literally give them away for nothing but even then teams don't want him!!!!

Having to let players on big wages go out on loan for like 60% just to stop them rotting in my ressies.

Selling players has always been bullshit in this series. It's about time they fixed it.

Â