Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

champions in my first season! did it the hard way too. needed 2 points from my last 2 games, lost 5-0 to united, then went 2-0 down to west ham. managed to win 4-3 in the end which was lucky since arsenal scored a last minute winner against sunderland that wouldve won them the league but for gabbys 88th minute winner

dare i say that the game is too easy and needs to be patched to fix?

no way i should be winning the league with villa in the first year, or beating inter 6-0 with a young team (even if it is a friendly)

15 goals in 2 pre season friendlies so far

dare i say that the game is too easy and needs to be patched to fix?

no way i should be winning the league with villa in the first year, or beating inter 6-0 with a young team (even if it is a friendly)

15 goals in 2 pre season friendlies so far

I agree, am unbeaten with Ipswich at the moment which includes beating Blackburn 3-1 with my reserve team in the cup (preferred winning the derby at the weekend, which I did also) I just seem to win too much.

Beye is paid way to much on this game, are these real figures? totally shocking.

Yep, I believe so...............you can see why Randy wasn't impressed with these high earners struggling to make the bench and never playing.

Shocking really. No way is he worth that.

And my Ipswich game;

swich.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anybody finding they are getting an unusual amount of injuries?

I have an injury crisis bigger than the Villa in real life at the moment. All strikers injured, Dunne and Cuellar both injured, Warnock back in training but not match fit yet... I'm struggling to put a team together!

Â