Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

If somebody is performing due dilligence on you you bloody well know about it. At my firm it was like a "super audit", they really have the drains up. To me it sounds like the Comers have been in but have just not yet confirmed they have seen enough i.e. Villa statement correct as per Grants interpretation in that to prerform due diligence you have to come to a conclusion to complete it.

To me on first read this release just sounds like a put up or shut up from Villa.....we have agreed a price, you have sent the lawyers in, you have not confirmed if you have seen enough and in any event show us the money...oh and by the way get a jog on because we are prepared to exploit other options via Roths.

It will be interesting to see the inevitable Comer response, Villa have now upped the ante I reckon, and the negotiation is focusing in. If the Comers are serious and are still talking I guess we will have a general but stern release like... AVIL note the release from AVFC and continue to work on the bid but will not be hurried etc. What would be better is "AVIL note the response from AVFC but would like to urge the fans to stick with us, dealing with this bunch of idiots takes time, Ellis is doing all he can to fu*k us over but we are sticking at it....now that would be nice...

Just my ramblings anyway.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant, u make some excellent points and some of it I agree with, except you bring Rothschilds in and this is not ccheap and not the ellis style so I agree with Malc someone else has brought them in or forced Doug to.

?

Is there anyone here who actually doubts that Doug will stay now

I don't really know what I'm talking about here so please shoot me down if its bollox..........

If Villa are now up for sale then a takeover is, sooner or later, going to happen.

With this in mind, will the flagging share price pick up again with investers hoping to make a quick buck on the sale?

This will boost the share price and so inflate the clubs value with the city to something approaching dougs valuation.

Could this be a tactic to help Doug get the price he wants?

Yep, definately a possibility, lets hope so, a release of power from his satanic tight fist in any form can only be good.

You can pay the likes of Rothschilds on finding a buyer as well as "by the meeting/biscuit"!

go to be honest Lee I am not sure at all he called Rothschilds in but iot has happened and now we will get a takeover

Whether he did or not - it's the right route to get this in the open - the mail obviously already had wind of it

Maybe we can't afford anyone this Transfer Window cos we're paying a bunch of lawyers to sort out our future... if thats the case I'll be happy to stick with the current squad for the rest of the season... short term loss for a long term gain wins in my view.... as long as we don't get relegated that is!!

good point cico but not sure it is corrext

Lee, that is obvious and now the shirt thing as I said yesterday makes sense !!!

the bihg question therefore is how is leaking to the mail, they said Villa insider ....

... oh god - not that again :lol:

Wow, Fantastic news!!, People have been suggesting for years that "there's people waiting in the wings to take Villa over" so we'll see if thats true, I wonder if the rich guys from M.S.I will be interested?.. they went after West Ham so here's hoping,

Up>The>Villa