PL: Burnley h Travel & Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, how early do the bars open in the VP area? 12:00 noon I'm guessing? I'm going to the Burnley match and taking the bus up from London, and trying to decide how early to get up there.

The other two times I was at VP it was either a late kickoff or I didn't have time to drink beforehand anyway, so I really don't know. This time I'll have pretty much the whole day to spare. Thanks.

Just wondering, how early do the bars open in the VP area? 12:00 noon I'm guessing? I'm going to the Burnley match and taking the bus up from London, and trying to decide how early to get up there.

The other two times I was at VP it was either a late kickoff or I didn't have time to drink beforehand anyway, so I really don't know. This time I'll have pretty much the whole day to spare. Thanks.

On the piss my lord..... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'm going to stop at the Adventurers Sunday. If anyone wants to stop by and have a swing at me for anything I've said on this board, come and down, as I might not be in the country again for a while. :winkold: