VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

Guest RantinRob

^^^ I assume that's you with the England shirt............but what's with the mic?????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any more to add to this? Boring summer ahead for me I reckon, need some amusing reading material.

Updated my Villa blog yesterday, more depressing than amusing.

Also, due to technical reasons, I have a new blog list which will point you in the direction of whichever blog anybody wishes to read.

Both available in my autosig.

Guest RantinRob

I started putting some celluloid filth on mine, I mean, got to keep up my reputation.......

• 2 weeks later...

Chris that HAS to get on to Newsnow - Im sure a few people around here can help. If that shite the VillaBlog can get on there :-)

p.s. note how that peice of real shite is all quiet ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RantinRob

Right, Xanga is pissing me off big time. Pages are "rated" and mine, for some reason, is "Explicit"

Now, loads of my mates can't read it.

I am considering moving to another Blogserver

Hows "Blogspot" for adult content? Anyone know?

Guest RantinRob
**** it, I'm running another Blog - testing the water.............

http://rantinrobavfc.blogspot.com/

Can't get on your old one. :evil:

Its stupid - unless your a Premium user, you have to verify your age by putting in a credit card number. Some people WILL NOT do that.

And even if you do, the **** thing doesn't accept (I've tried)

Not a blog as such, but anyone who fancies a go at re-designing/re-inventing a movie poster or two is welcome to click on the Like Movies and Design? link in my sig.

It's just a bit of fun really. Have a read through the 'Whats it all about Link', check some the designs already on there in the gallery section and take it from there.

I know theres a lot of designers/photographers/generally creative people on VT so heres your chance.