Scientific Experiment V2 #2

Gringo

Are you satisfied with MON as manager  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with MON as manager

• Yes He's the MON
    • No We need something new

I still don't think he's the man to take us any further. Whatever the results against Liverpool and Fulham, it's still my opinion that we'll finish no higher than 8th this season, possibly lower.

Even if we had a blip season he has shown that he can make us competitive; I don't see as he has done anything at all to earn any level of distrust from the fan base. And, in any event, I am 99.9% sure the owner will not sack him -- they are in this as a team.

Im not voting simply because i think a poll like this should be made when we are nearing the end of the season or were at the end of the season.

Still enjoy your experiment.

You cant decide whether you're happy or not with o'Neill until nearer the end of the season?

You must have an opinion, surely?

maybe you need a dont know/dont care option Gringo?

Im not voting simply because i think a poll like this should be made when we are nearing the end of the season or were at the end of the season.
Alternatively - some people thought judgement should have been made when the season was 105 minutes old, but it takes allsorts.

i thought it was 45, grings? :winkold:

I still don't think he's the man to take us any further. Whatever the results against Liverpool and Fulham, it's still my opinion that we'll finish no higher than 8th this season, possibly lower.

we have no divine right to finish above any of the SKY 4, or Everton, Spurs or Citeh TBH.

Should we do so, I think MON will have had another decent season.

I think we will push top 4 again TBH, but i also think spurs and Citeh might too.

I think The top 4 could me masively under threat this season, and could be blown apart.

And actually I think it bears very little comparison with the current situation - one of the strongest feelings at the time was that the board should go before the manager. So if you took that out of the equation DOL could have had much lower scores.

You can't possibly know that, if a new board had come in with the right investment, DOL "could" have turned it around, so your comment is opinion, and "could" is the key word.

we have no divine right to finish above any of the SKY 4, or Everton, Spurs or Citeh TBH.

Should we do so, I think MON will have had another decent season.

I think we will push top 4 again TBH, but i also think spurs and Citeh might too.

I think The top 4 could me masively under threat this season, and could be blown apart.

I didn't say that we had a divine right to do anything. I just think that four years in and having spent the money O'Neill has, we should have a real go at the top 4. If we do, then great, I'll happily say I was wrong. if as I suspect though, we limp to 7th or 8th, then it's not good enough in my book. I agree that the top 4 might be broken up this season, it just won't be us doing it.

I expect us to finish 7th or 8th. So top4 top5 and top6 are out of my mind. That is the reality check for me.

If we finish higher or if we are in the FA Cup Final then I will be extra happy.

I've decided to change my ways, goodbye pessimism! There is no point in moaning, it only gives me headaches. From now on I will just try to enjoy it, game by game. Less thinking and more positive enthusiasm.

For me to try to understand the game and to wrestle against MON's transfers, tactic and philosophy is too painful, especially when thing are not going well. And to expect things not to go well beforehand is the most painful state. So is the battle between ignorance and opinions.

Yes He's the MON! :flag:

• 2 weeks later...