LC: Cardiff h Travel & Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

Word on the Kingstanding "casual" grape-vine is that alot of the old thugs are coming out of retirement for this game...

Night game = more drinking time

More drinking time = higher risk of violence

4,500 Cardiff = Large hooligan element

Villa thugs coming out of retirement = Large hooligan element

Free tickets = Easy for younger wanabee "casuals" to get tickets

Uh oh :(

• 2 weeks later...

wedge-what pubs are being closed before this game? Isn't this a bit over the top? The only game i can think they ever close the pubs for is Blues and that's only the pubs in the city centre.

I can see the police making the pubs ticket only like they do at the Manor some times for United and Liverpool but not closing them.

wedge-what pubs are being closed before this game? Isn't this a bit over the top? The only game i can think they ever close the pubs for is Blues and that's only the pubs in the city centre.

I can see the police making the pubs ticket only like they do at the Manor some times for United and Liverpool but not closing them.

On a Cardiff forum and on another Villa forum there have been a number of people who have said that WM police are going to close pubs...