Belfast?

est1874

9 hours ago, est1874 said:

Figured it was time to ask. Any Belfast supporters group, or more general North of Ireland supporters group?

I'm sure there is, recently met a guy from Belfast in the Windsor in B'ham before the Zrinjski home game who had a massive Ulster Villa flag and regularly see a 'Northern Ireland Lions' flag at games with the Villa flag and NI national team badge on it. Pretty sure they meet in Carrickfergus at a pub and regularly make trips over for games. Google them or search it on Facebook I'm sure you'll find them!

12 hours ago, est1874 said:

Figured it was time to ask. Any Belfast supporters group, or more general North of Ireland supporters group?

The only one I could find is the Northern Ireland lions club I think based out of Carrickfergus.  Put off with all the Union flags though. There is Leinster lions who you can join.

• 1 month later...

The main supporters club is Northern Ireland Lions. As has been said the base is The Brown Cow in Carrickfergus where meetings take place and fans do meet up for games. You can find the page on Facebook. There is also a Belfast Aston Villa Fans Facebook page and i know this group would meet up in a bar call Laverys in Belfast.

Â