Villa TV vs Samsung

fruitvilla

Villa TV  Valencia (and Lazio) won't play nicely with my Samsung (allegedly) smart TV

Works fine on my laptop; but, on my TV the game is forever black and loading the circle.

Any thoughts?

On 05/08/2023 at 19:34, fruitvilla said:

Villa TV  Valencia (and Lazio) won't play nicely with my Samsung (allegedly) smart TV

Works fine on my laptop; but, on my TV the game is forever black and loading the circle.

Any thoughts?

Can you cast it to the TV from your unspecified laptop?

There were lots of complaints about the stream on Saturday, I know people who've complained and been refunded. If you could get a picture the quality was dreadful. The Everton friendly earlier in the day also suffered from problem from what I could see.

It may not be your equipment at all, there were definitely issues

4 hours ago, bickster said:

There were lots of complaints about the stream on Saturday, I know people who've complained and been refunded. If you could get a picture the quality was dreadful. The Everton friendly earlier in the day also suffered from problem from what I could see.

It may not be your equipment at all, there were definitely issues

Thanks ... the picture quality was dreadful on the laptop too. The Lazio game also would not display but the laptop was fine. I will have to check out casting as per limpid

Â