Pre-Season on AVTV?

5 hours ago, tinker said:

AVTV needs a complete re think from my last experience.

For starters any game we play , even when they cant live broadcast,  they need to offer pre game, in game and post game panels, even if it's just two presenters chatting about what's happening. 

Its an area the club are severely lacking in considering the level they want the club to be at, you can't play at social media anymore it is the major promotional tool and it's only going to grow. 

Man City have had this side of things really good for a very long time. Annoyingly so.

Hopefully Chris Heck will sort this all out.

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Man City have had this side of things really good for a very long time. Annoyingly so.

Hopefully Chris Heck will sort this all out.

Leeds have it as well........

On 07/08/2023 at 17:26, Villatillidie95 said:

They should stick the games on youtube, get a big audience tuning in and appeal to the youth and those in other countries who might pick up the villa bug that way....west ham were showing their pre season games free on youtube

Even if they charged money on youtube I'd be more inclined to pay on there.

I am on youtube all the time on my side monitor and it's easier to interact with other fans

I watch all Villa related stuff on youtube. Even match conferences is usually posted by users. And I'd rather watch them in lower quality on Youtube. Villatv is just dogshit and I won't pay a penny supporting a woefully bad product.

Not paying is my way of saying the product is not good enough and nobody should support it.

Edited by Pinebro

Â