Vientiane meetup

Melvilla2

Here we go again. Got myself out of the icebox in Bangkok. Was in Luang Prabang for the Arsenal game (all the recognised bars were full of Arsenal - oh, and one Small Heath fan to rub it in). If you are in Vientiane for game - would love to meetup. The Highlander on the front sounds like the place to be. 

• Like 3

On 23/02/2023 at 13:22, Melvilla2 said:

Here we go again. Got myself out of the icebox in Bangkok. Was in Luang Prabang for the Arsenal game (all the recognised bars were full of Arsenal - oh, and one Small Heath fan to rub it in). If you are in Vientiane for game - would love to meetup. The Highlander on the front sounds like the place to be. 

What a beautiful place Luang Prabang is. One of my fave places in SE Asia. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Sure is. It would have bee further enhanced with a good result from the boys. Thought it was a good performance all the same. Beerlao worked its soothing effects and helped me get through after the game 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, roonst83 said:

It's an absolute dream. 

I also encountered the most ridiculous storm of my life there. The market traders knew it was becoming before everyone else, they packed up two minutes before the heavens, biblically, opened.

On topic, UTV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â