Game Moved

andykeenan

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place (and Admins pls move accordingly if so). I’ve got a ticketing question as an Aussie living in London not having grown up with the system of away allocations.

I’d like to attend the Arsenal and Fulham away games with some mates and ideally sit with the Villa fans but from the looks of things that’s going to be pretty impossible to do through the official Villa ticketing system as I’m not a season ticket holder. Which I think then just leaves football ticket reseller sites and waiting until after the away fans are given their allocation to see if anyone resells. 

Does anyone have any experience doing this? If the chances of any of the Villa away fans actually reselling are pretty minimal then I might just try and nab tickets in the home fan section but close to the away supporters. 

Any ideas/advice much appreciated!

21 hours ago, Claret_N_Blue said:

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place (and Admins pls move accordingly if so). I’ve got a ticketing question as an Aussie living in London not having grown up with the system of away allocations.

I’d like to attend the Arsenal and Fulham away games with some mates and ideally sit with the Villa fans but from the looks of things that’s going to be pretty impossible to do through the official Villa ticketing system as I’m not a season ticket holder. Which I think then just leaves football ticket reseller sites and waiting until after the away fans are given their allocation to see if anyone resells. 

Does anyone have any experience doing this? If the chances of any of the Villa away fans actually reselling are pretty minimal then I might just try and nab tickets in the home fan section but close to the away supporters. 

Football ticket resellers are scams unless they selling access for corporate entertainment facilities. There is no legal second market for seat tickets for PL games.

Ask your local supporter's club (lions club). They should have contacts that can help with tickets, particularly when you are travelling so far. However, I doubt you'll get tickets for away matches unless you sit in the wrong end.

On 31/07/2022 at 22:30, Claret_N_Blue said:

Don’t know if they’re still doing it but there’s normally a ‘neutral’ section at Fulham next to the away end - worth looking into

Â