Super Villans - BT Sport Film

MWARLEY2

Thought i would start this topic as its obviously very relevant at the moment. 

Was a fantastic 90 minutes only ruined by Rangers selfishly going to penalties and screwing my recording on Virgin. 

Some great little snippets in there as well that i never knew about. Am i right in thinking they intimated they went for a rub n tug the afternoon before the game or was it just for a few beers !!! Either way fairplay to them  .

You just do not get those kind of characters any more in football do you. . 

Really enjoyed this. I was born in 86, and had seen something covering our European win before, but not the league title the season prior.

We looked to have some seriously talented players at this time. Looked like we had fullbacks who could shift with the ball and dribble (left back at least), and some of the footwork of Shaw, Morley, and even Withe at times, was superb to watch.

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thought i would start this topic as its obviously very relevant at the moment. 

Was a fantastic 90 minutes only ruined by Rangers selfishly going to penalties and screwing my recording on Virgin. 

Some great little snippets in there as well that i never knew about. Am i right in thinking they intimated they went for a rub n tug the afternoon before the game or was it just for a few beers !!! Either way fairplay to them  .

You just do not get those kind of characters any more in football do you. . 

Men who frequent women who will wank them off in exchange for money? I think there's probably still a couple of old fashioned players like that still around

Â