Parking

Mark_1989

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

Can anyone recommend parking for Brentford at all? I will be driving from Oxford straight to the game after work. Many thanks 

I wouldn’t bother mate you are going to get tonked 😃your best bet is to go to the big office block on the corner of great west road and Boston Manor Road their  car park is free and it’s just across the road from the Kings Arms pub (like all our pubs H& Away) 10 minute walk to the ground.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

I wouldn’t bother mate you are going to get tonked 😃your best bet is to go to the big office block on the corner of great west road and Boston Manor Road their  car park is free and it’s just across the road from the Kings Arms pub (like all our pubs H& Away) 10 minute walk to the ground.

Superb mate thank you - haha hope your wrong but I can see our midfield being overrun.

14 hours ago, Mark_1989 said:

Superb mate thank you - haha hope your wrong but I can see our midfield being overrun.

👍very hard to find any other parking near ground as it’s residence only and you will get a ticket.Make sure you are south of the great west road TW8 8EA will get you to the Kings arms pub the car park will be last turning on left heading toward great west rd.

I often park in the Coach & Horses (London Road) as the food there is great.  Probably a 20 minute walk or three minutes on the 267.

If you're early enough, park at Waterman's and have a ruby before the game.

Â