Have you bought AVTV/VillaWorld?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought AVTV/VillaWorld?

• Yes, I love it!
    • Yes, it's ok..
    • No...never will..
    • No...perhaps I will..

How do most of you feel about AVTV?

I just bought it and I am loving it! Well worth the $80...

Can't wait till match day when I can listen to live commentary..

Is there any chance they will ever have live streaming video w/ commentary?

(Maybe for foreign supporters only? Just so the

UKers will have to goto the matches and less chance of them watching it from the couch??)

Yea, one of the only reasons I got AVTV is for the chance occasion that I can't get a decent P2P video link. Also, since I'm gunna be traveling Latin America, I want to be able to have the chance to see video highlights, listen to live commentary, etc. I think Savman is right though...don't think we'll be seeing any live streaming video from AVTV as broadcasting rights aren't in their hands..if only we could though! My life would be complete!

I thought this was one aspect of the new website that season ticket holders would get free. I won't ever pay for this service to be honest.

By the way, what are these extra benefits season ticket holders were promised? I'm not particularly bothered as I am over the moon with the way our club is being run and what we have achieved, I'd just like to know if there is something I have missed and/or what extra's season ticket holders will get.

I thought this was one aspect of the new website that season ticket holders would get free. I won't ever pay for this service to be honest.

By the way, what are these extra benefits season ticket holders were promised? I'm not particularly bothered as I am over the moon with the way our club is being run and what we have achieved, I'd just like to know if there is something I have missed and/or what extra's season ticket holders will get.

10% off anything bought in the club shop, I don't know whether it includes online.

Claret & Blue magazine

Yearbook

Free entry to reserve games

I think thats it :D

Not touching it until the get rid of the bloody DRM.

DRM? Don't know what that is.

I do that AVTV is:

Much better then following text commentary on the Beebs/Yahoo. Much better then spending half the match waiting for a P2P link - like with the Boro match. Much better then listening to the opposing teams commentary. Much better then actually getting a P2P link that gives you fuckall of 15 seconds of live video and 5 minutes of buffer time. Much better - as you are actually supporting your club with the $80. Something I should have invested in at the start of the season.

I agree. I like woodward. Admittedly his commentary isn't the best but his post match interview you will get far more of an appreciation and insight in to the players than through any other media outlet.

I can’t believe that 32% of people said that they haven’t and never will buy it, what kind of statement is that? Or is it because they are so cheap they will never see themselves forking out for it no matter how good it is? These are the people that you will never please no matter what you do.

I can’t believe that 32% of people said that they haven’t and never will buy it, what kind of statement is that? Or is it because they are so cheap they will never see themselves forking out for it no matter how good it is? These are the people that you will never please no matter what you do.

Maybe they already spend enough on the club?

Maybe they don't think it is good enough for the price asked?

Maybe they don't use Windows + IE in which case, they're ****?

Does that make them not proper supporters or - OH MY GOD - 'fickle' or something?

Maybe they already spend enough on the club?

Maybe they don't think it is good enough for the price asked?

Does that make them not proper supporters or - OH MY GOD - 'fickle' or something?

but to say "NEVER" will??

boggles me

Â