46 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barry George

• Guilty
    • Innocent

George wonders why he was a suspect?

Stalking made me suspect - George

Barry George leaving court on 1 August 2008

Barry George had a history of pestering women

The man cleared of murdering BBC TV presenter Jill Dando has said his past behaviour of pestering women fuelled police suspicions about him.

And Barry George, 48, told the News of the World he could not have killed Miss Dando because he was stalking another woman at the time.

..................and other stuff on the link

So Barry you were a known stalker of women and the police looked at you as a suspect? amazing..............

He was also questioned in the rachel nickell investigation but that time the police settled on another likely suspect from list of local nutters and proceeded to fit up colin stagg instead.

Being found innocent in a court of law doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime, I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose a compensation claim due to the less strict burden of proof in civil trials but that depends on whether the courts review the criminal proceedings result on its own or whether they revisit the facts to determine whether he was unlawfully/incorrectly locked up.

George wonders why he was a suspect?

Stalking made me suspect - George

Barry George leaving court on 1 August 2008

Barry George had a history of pestering women

The man cleared of murdering BBC TV presenter Jill Dando has said his past behaviour of pestering women fuelled police suspicions about him.

And Barry George, 48, told the News of the World he could not have killed Miss Dando because he was stalking another woman at the time.

..................and other stuff on the link

So Barry you were a known stalker of women and the police looked at you as a suspect? amazing..............

Don't think anyones said he shouldn't have been investigated, being fitted up is a different matter all together though

Â