Honeymoon suggestions

Hornso

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 16:55, alreadyexists said:

My wife and I did a road trip around California, Nevada and Arizona, it was the best three weeks of my life and I would do it again in a second if I could!

Our itinerary was, in not too much detail;

LA, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite, San Francisco, Napa, Monterey (whale watching!), Santa Barbara, Santa Monica... 

If you can make it work then do it!

Cool.  My honeymoon is later this year and we were looking at Western USA. 

We were thinking about road tripping along the coast or throwing in a few flights and starting at Yellowstone National Park, onto San Fran and LA then a few days in Hawaii at the end.  Still in early planning stages at the mo though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Cool.  My honeymoon is later this year and we were looking at Western USA. 

We were thinking about road tripping along the coast or throwing in a few flights and starting at Yellowstone National Park, onto San Fran and LA then a few days in Hawaii at the end.  Still in early planning stages at the mo though.

Good stuff mate, congratulations if you just got married :)

Seriously mate, if you can get the time and afford it then it is worth every penny. 

We originally thought about an Hawaii ending, and we toyed with it, but in the end we decided to take our time doing the road trip rather than rush either aspect. Here's a link to our exact trip, I included some of the hotels too if you're interested (hired a mustang in LA). Google Maps

If you want any more info or detail just DM me and I can let you know :) 

12 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Good stuff mate, congratulations if you just got married :)

Seriously mate, if you can get the time and afford it then it is worth every penny. 

We originally thought about an Hawaii ending, and we toyed with it, but in the end we decided to take our time doing the road trip rather than rush either aspect. Here's a link to our exact trip, I included some of the hotels too if you're interested (hired a mustang in LA). Google Maps

If you want any more info or detail just DM me and I can let you know :) 

We get married in July :)

Cheers for the itinerary mate, appreciated.  I may well hit you up if the plans start to gather pace.

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

We get married in July :)

Cheers for the itinerary mate, appreciated.  I may well hit you up if the plans start to gather pace.

Ah, good luck for July then mate, enjoy the day! Totally let me know, I still enjoy reminiscing about it so it's no problem!

• Like 1

Â