Villa's History of Managers

olivilla

Losing Martin O'Neill was something that made us all sick. He is clearly someone who shouldn't have left and would be gladly welcomed back.

RDM is in good stead to impress us alike.

Looking at our good old managers, very few maintained success after Villa;

BIG RON - 2nd in 1st Season in prem, should've won it. 

BRIAN LITTLE - kept us 4th ish but did'nt get what needed to take us further, failed after.

GREGORY - Still a Villan, believed in it. Won 11/13 to keep up then broke records to make us think we could win it, gave us hope but ultimately couldn't deliver. Failed afterwards.

since him we had a crop of shite - Taylor2, O'Leary, Houillier, then MON

He started with a squad of players whod escaped relegation and then got us 4th

Everyone since has failed but he did it. Impressive signings, man management. Proud man, hence why he left. I sincerely hope we get him back one day although he wouldn't do so unless say we are 16th in prem in 2 yrs and RDM not got the answers 

I wish RDM the best but think MON is the best manager to give us success since Ron Saunders, who although unlikeable, achieved our greatest successes.

1 minute ago, olivilla said:

Losing Martin O'Neill was something that made us all sick. He is clearly someone who shouldn't have left and would be gladly welcomed back.

RDM is in good stead to impress us alike.

Looking at our good old managers, very few maintained success after Villa;

BIG RON - 2nd in 1st Season in prem, should've won it. 

BRIAN LITTLE - kept us 4th ish but did'nt get what needed to take us further, failed after.

GREGORY - Still a Villan, believed in it. Won 11/13 to keep up then broke records to make us think we could win it, gave us hope but ultimately couldn't deliver. Failed afterwards.

since him we had a crop of shite - Taylor2, O'Leary, Houillier, then MON

He started with a squad of players whod escaped relegation and then got us 4th

Everyone since has failed but he did it. Impressive signings, man management. Proud man, hence why he left. I sincerely hope we get him back one day although he wouldn't do so unless say we are 16th in prem in 2 yrs and RDM not got the answers 

I wish RDM the best but think MON is the best manager to give us success since Ron Saunders, who although unlikeable, achieved our greatest successes.

Speak for yourself.

I also do not understand how you can say O'Neill did better for us than the likes of Big Ron, Little and Gregory given the resources that he had.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, olivilla said:

Losing Martin O'Neill was something that made us all sick. He is clearly someone who shouldn't have left and would be gladly welcomed back..

Speak for yourself.

I have more time for Alex McLeish than I do for that cretin of a manager.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1