Tel Aviv

Wainy316

A mate is getting married in Tel Aviv next year. I expect it to be full Jewish shebang.

From what I've read it sounds like a round the clock party city.

"A modern day Sodom and Gomorrah" according to some orthodox Jews. Sounds good to me!

Anybody been before that could give me any valuable info?

Only advice I can give you is don't have an Iranian Visa in your passport when you land  .... 3 hours I got grilled for by Israel police  because of it !!

actually I lie .. another piece of advice , when you hear the warning sirens going off run for cover

I went to Jerusalem and Palestine last year  , it was perfectly safe and I didn't feel any sense of danger in either country  ... we even went shopping  on  the Gaza Strip   and caught a bus back to Israel from it .. I'd happily go back to both countries

but that's sort of the problem with Israel  , it's fine one minute and suddenly it isn't  ... 4 days after we drove down the Gaza Strip , rocket mortars were being fired at it  ..

other than the airport though I've not been to TA so can't offer any help

It's all safe  .... well except for those days when it wasn't

Look at it like you would visiting London  ... you know bad things have happened there , but it's never stopped you getting on the Underground or a bus or train

It's all safe  .... well except for those days when it wasn't

Look at it like you would visiting London  ... you know bad things have happened there , but it's never stopped you getting on the Underground or a bus or train

I know what your saying Tone but we havent had wars like they have, can kick off at any time

• 6 months later...
Â