Can t reply

Whatever happened to .....

Question

9 answers to this question

Any clues? Which browser, which OS, have your cleared cookies and cache? When you say "impossible to reply" can you describe what's happening? Are the buttons there? Do you get an error?

Have you tried another browser? I'll merge your replies into this thread.

I was having issues on Internet Explorer (I know! But it's my default work browser). The reply box is greyed out, and pretty much nothing happens when you click on it. Thankfully, I also have Firefox, which works fine.

Out of curiosity, is it an old version of internet exploder? Did you try clearing cookies and cache?

Yeah, I just did that again to make sure. I think it's version 8, so not the newest version. I don't know if this has any relevance, but on this version of IE, I'm also getting square avatars.

It's almost certainly related. Do you also get a "use a better browser" warning when you go to Youtube too? :)

Yeah, I just did that again to make sure. I think it's version 8, so not the newest version. I don't know if this has any relevance, but on this version of IE, I'm also getting square avatars.

It's almost certainly related. Do you also get a "use a better browser" warning when you go to Youtube too? :)

Ha! I never ever use IE, anywhere other than work, and then only for the basics (BBC etc), and only because our internal pages are automatically on IE. Anything that requires a decent browser, I use Firefox.

• Like 1
Â