What now for PS Move?

Junxs

When the move controller was announced I was very excited, I purchased both the controller and the navigation handset thinking it was going to be the future. It was Sonys answer to the very popular controlling system of the Nintendo Wii which I really felt at home with playing both shooters and racing games (Mariokart and RE4 just felt so natural)

I remember hearing that PS4 would have move compatiblity, though I'm not sure there are currently any releases that have this, have any of you lucky enough to have a PS4 tried the move on it yet?

Those of you that work in the games industry, do you know if this device has a future, or is it better to chuck the controllers away and accept its failure?

At least youve played a game with yours. Mine have just been sat in the drawer after the kids had a little go on Eyepet when I first bought them.

The stupid navigation controller hasnt even got the full set of buttons so cant even use it for when I just want to watch movies/catch up tv as the triangle is used for the sub menu which it doesnt have and Im pretty sure square is the menu selecting button when watching blu rays which it doesnt have either.

Â