Best formation to play at home

Avflife

4-1-3-2

Guzan

Lowton-Okore-Clark/Vlaar-Luna

Sylla

Tonev-Delph-Gabby

Kozak / Benteke

Would like to see how that would go at home, would certainly be interesting. If it would work is another question.

That midfield could do wonders or crash hard.

I do think that Weimann should be dropped now, I feel he has underperformed all season and it`s appropriate that he gets some time on the bench so he can prove himself again. Gabby was weak last match but was excellent in the start. He can easily be a vital player if he gets enough space. Still not sure about Kozak up front with benteke as I really want to see more of helenius and how he will be used.

One thing for certain is that there are small things that makes a difference, and as someone pointed out in another thread is that often our downfall is that there is always players that are not performing and it costs us dearly every single time.

KEA was excellent at the beginning and then he has another shocking game in my opinion. Really weird and it makes predictions hard as he is still adapting. I hate it. It`s really hard to understand how that team was the same that faced Arsenal and Chelsea....

Don't get me wrong I'm all for encouragement carrot before stick and all that....and an arm around the shoulder.

....but equally it needs some messages of intent to fly around the club and the manager in my view needs to display the " HOOK"

There is a time when players are just not on their game to get withdrawn and the manager needs to send the message around the team I ain't t putting up with sub standard.

Ps ...we need Simon cowell to tell em lol

Edited by TRO

Â