Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

The Barton and Yakubu links come from SSN 'Your View' which is about as reliable as someone just typing an idea on here, like with Sneijder.

The Sneijder one got as far as the sun today!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% sure that we could outbid Valencia.

But we can't offer Champions League football (yet) and he just might want to go to Spain.

Still it's a nice thought knowing that the weight of the premiership and the weight of Randys wallet will come to good use

If any player we are linked to goes to the likes of Pompy, Everton and even Newcastle I firmly believe its because MON did not want him and not because he chose the other club over us. Those days are long gone and we can safely back MON's judgment. Thats something i'm sure off.

Let's just go and look for some good Argentenian players, sig them through their agent for a small fee, and then pay 5 million to the F.A. for the both of them. Worked for West Ham, so I don't see the problem. Might as well all have a go!

The Barton and Yakubu links come from SSN 'Your View' which is about as reliable as someone just typing an idea on here, like with Sneijder.

The Sneijder one got as far as the sun today!

I beg your pardon, i didn't know that. Could have taken from Bill though i suppose, i didn't notice it on the bbc gossip thingy.

**edit**: are you sure, nothing here

Let's just go and look for some good Argentenian players, sig them through their agent for a small fee, and then pay 5 million to the F.A. for the both of them. Worked for West Ham, so I don't see the problem. Might as well all have a go!

But then the big 4 will take us to court and demand a points deduction after we win the league.

I cant believe West Ham couldn't accommodate Mascherano in the team. They are lucky they gave Tevez a chance or they'd be relegated now.

Going a bit off topic so i better say how much I'd love us to sign Riquelme. He may want to return to Europe and have a crack at the premiership!

sidwell's agreed to join Chelsea. Just on SSN

Surprise.

Oh dear. Watch him get 3 games next season.

TBH I knew he was stupid when his missus appeared on that 'WAG's boutique' show.

:?

We'll have to wait and see, I like the way we do business now, look at Young, Carew, Maloney, we agree a fee and then seal it. Rather than the previous regime.

This is very true. As much as we get excited by rumors and speculation those days are over with Villa. We do business the right way and we'll know about things only IF/WHEN they going to happen.

Call me impatient, but I want to see one signing around this time, as a statement of intent.

I actually had one of them stupid thoughts today, that we would sign someone soon.