Calling all Land Rover Employees...

MMFy

I'm an ex-employee of Land Rover, having worked there from 1992-99 (I took voluntary redundancy in the January). I am aware that as an ex-employee I still qualify for the privilege scheme to get a significant discount off new vehicles.

I'm looking into buying a Freelander, but despite my searching, I can't find any documentation online which refers to the scheme prior to the Ford takeover in 2000. My dad (worked there from 1963-2003) has purchased a Discovery through the scheme (as a retiree) since the TaTa takeover, but it is quite easy to find out how to do this through the Ford system.

Does anyone know how to go about ordering a vehicle through the privilege scheme as an ex-employee? Should I just use the Ford privilege scheme?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

Cheers, it's very appreciated. I've lost touch with most of my former colleagues there over the last 13 years. Putting 200 miles between myself and the place hasn't helped with that either!

I used to get a lot of mail from them offering me significant discounts on vehicles back in the Rover Group days. Not sure how the scheme is set up now though...

Â