Broken Sword - Serpant's Curse (Kickstarter)

hogso

Just finished part one, left with mixed feelings. It's got the right kind of feel, the story is intriguing and I enjoyed my time with it but the areas were sparse, some of the dialogue and animation execution felt sloppy and overall the puzzles were quite unimaginative and lazy.

I'll definitely be giving part two a go though. I didn't have massive hopes for this one going in so I don't really feel disappointed. If Broken Age ends up being as distinctly average as this I will be though! Thankfully that doesn't seem too likely based on what been revealed by that project so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Ballcock, now out on Vita.

This means I am playing TWD, FIfa 14, Spiderman, Killzone, Persona 4 and WRC3 and Broken bloody Sword!

AAARRRRRRHHHGHGHGHGHGHh,

Oh well, at one point the lack of Vita games frustrated me!

Edit: Worms too.

Edit 2: Sonic racing transthingy.

Edited by dodgyknees

• 3 months later...

They've been churning out updates recently, mostly in regards to the mobile versions - if you backed and are eligible you can claim the iOS/Android version for nought. The second part is pretty close, although they have hinted that they've been ironing out some problems. No word on physical items yet either, if anyone else is waiting for them too D:

• 3 weeks later...
Â