Best Villa Team Ever? [FM2006]

robeynon

Best original villa player on FM2006?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Best original villa player on FM2006?

• Taylor
    • Mellberg
    • Bouma
    • McCann
    • DjembaDjemba
    • Angel

I am currently deeply immersed in the legend that is Football Manger 2006, just wondered what the best team was that people achieved in say 4 seasons?

For 3 season I got into the champions league qualification and I won the FA Cup and League Cup twice each during my time at the club and even had ex manager David O'Leary praise me when we picked up our first FA Cup for a while!!!!!

I had a villa team consisting of Fernando Torres, Saviola, Wes Sneijder, Johnny Heitinga, Jermaine Defoe and Leo Messi plus many other world quality players.

The revolution at VP started when Gavin McCann attracted a bid from Chelski of £30M! obviously this was accepted, thing was, shortly after Ol' MoneyBags Abramovich decided to offer me £22M for Gareth Barry, £24M for DjembaDjemba and £27 for wait for it..........Berson!!! That was all in the space of the first full summer transfer window (2006)

I play a 4-5-1/4-3-3 sytem with 2 players sitting in front of the back four, and these players regularly get 8 or 9.

My new game I am currently top after 18 games without losing a game, am 8 points clear of ManUre and I won the league last year, only losing once!!! My current team for this season is

........................taylor...........................

hughes.......mellberg......bouma......gallas

..........macherano.....barton....................

simao............matuzalem...............duff

.......................angel.............................

bench

sorensen

barry

malbranque

tevez

gabby

With a cv like this could I be the best Villa fan at FM2006 of all time..discuss!

One last thing....who is your best performing villa player on FM2006

Angel regularly bags me 20+ goals each season and Bouma is wicked at free-kicks, I've had him score 15 goals one season!!!!!!

Some of the stats are so far off - esp McCann's passing ability (way too high!!), have they seen him pass??!!!??

I thought I was the only one who was a successful villa gaffer...i thought my combination of telling the players their performances shouldnt drop in the second half and tell them they were superb at full time was my idea....oh well!!! i think im going to get a xbox360 now that ps3 is delayed and pro evo aint coming out for it....can anyone give me some advise???

just won the league for the second time in a row, even had o'dreary and brian little praising my performance, also won the title by beating Small Heath which was nice!!!

my squad is taylor and sorensen, bouma, samuel, gallas, gonzalo (villareal), mellberg, parnaby, hughes, scimeca (cardiff), zewlakow (anderlecht), barry, duff, alex (fenerbache), petrov, matuzalem (shaktar), mascherano, malbranque, simao (benfica), bojinov (fiorentina now juventus), angel, tevez, ashton, frei (rennes now dortmund) and drogba

Â