Next Italian Prime Minister

Gringo

Next Italian Prime Minister  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Next Italian Prime Minister

• Prodi
    • Berlusconi
    • Results nulled and new election held
    • Berlusconi announces he is changing name to Il Duce and Prodi is hung for treason
    • Sabrina
    • Civil War

Five days after the polls closed.

3 days after the results were confirmed.

Berlusconi is still refusing to concede defeat and performing to rallies of his supporters urging them to 'resist' and labelling his centre left opponents as extremists trying to run roughshod over democratic process.

Prodi. Won it by what Ive read in the papers. Italians being corrupt not a surprise however. ANother Blair 'ally' loses which has to be good news... now just to wait 2 more years and hope the final one falls too...

But Prodi may yet join Big Al Gore in winning the poll, but losing the election.

Berlusconi still has two weeks in office during which to break the opposition coalition and get someone to swap sides to Forza (he has done this in the past), or get the president to declare a state of emergency (based on silvio's assertion that the left are trying to usurp the democratic will of 50% of the electorate). The president's reign ends in a months time so either such deal could leave silvio as an unoppsed political power.

The clammer from dubya and tony and jacques et al for Silvio to do the honest thing is deafening in its silence. If this was mugabe trying to cling onto power, or a left wing south american government I'm sure they'd be a tad more vocal.

Right wing crooks stick together.

• 7 years later...

I thought Grings was back! Disappoint. :(

I am sorry you are disappoint. Perhaps I should have posted it in another thread, to avoid raising expectorations.

You'd have picked the policing thread, wouldn't you? :D

Might've. But you'd be up on a **** charge for suggesting it. I know your sort.

• Like 1

Â