1st Ever Match

bcarpet

I'm bringing a mate tomorrow to his first ever football match. At the grand old age of 26 he has decided he wants to see what all of the fuss is about, so I wanted to get your guys thoughts about what I should make sure he sees/where goes etc to make sure he loves it as much as poss.

So far we are getting b'fast at 12, jumping on a train to brum at 1:15 and heading towards the pubs around the ground for about half 2. I was thinking of popping into the social 1st then the addys before a quick pint in the ground and up to our seats with about 10 mins to spare before kick off (Sat in K4 so hopefully its a good atmosphere for him).

To me that sounds about right, any one thing I'm missing some thing fairly obvious for him to be doing?

Well if he is anything like me, just going to the match will be enough. Villa vs Ajax was my first (and so far only) match and I probably spent most of the first half wide-eyed looking around Villa Park at the thousands of people and feeling the atmosphere. I'd say that was enough for me.

Â