Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, Q.P.R seem to have a nice squad.. My Portsmouth one was successful I got them promoted, I'm now hoping to do it with Watford without spending money I think i'll do Q.P.R afterwards with without spending money and trying to keep a healthy balance/profit involved.

Found myself getting massively bored within 10 mins of starting any new game / loading up an old game.. So I'm just going to wait until 11.3 comes out and start one with the Villa and hope I stick to it.

bugsme.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still getting that too often - for the record, subbed a player to hold a lead with 1 min of normal time left, he was my last sub and as soon as I hit play, I got a player injured so had to take him off with no subs left. Happens too often for my liking. Funny thing is the player who gets injured is usually back in training next day.

Finished my 6th season with Solihull Moors

League 1: 1st.

FA Cup: 4th Rnd.

League Cup: 1st Rnd.

JPT: Semi-Final.

Much, much better season. Started off pretty well, taking top spot early on and never relinquished it.

Good defence was the basis, as has been all the way up the league's. Conceded only 35 in league. Won with 94 points. Unfortunately lost away in Semi-Final of JPT to League 2's Grimsby. Out to higher league opposition in other cups.

Sold some players, and got rid of a couple for a total of 57k.

Signed a South African regen for 35k, then signed some on free's. The only 2 players I knew were Roy O'Donovan & Johnnie Jackson. Managed to get a couple of defenders on loan from Wolves too, who were both class.

Was over my wage budget, but I don't think the board care that much considering how far I have come. :D They've agreed to upgrade youth facilities and youth recruitment too. Will be moving into new stadium now. More money :D

Looking forward to Championship opposition. Bring it on! :lol:

This will probably sound stupid, is pace more effective when a defence is tired? Or is that not taken into account? I have started one with Villa and want to maximise pace for the last 20 minutes.

Used that download and have taken injuries off Gardner and Delph.

am selling most over the age of 30 :)

Took over halfway through season and I have a typical way of buying. Young players for the future if I can get a good price but the thing I did first was get a good striker, 15+ goals in that league is a huge difference, 25+ goals will win the league. Good ammunition from the wings was my second thing to look at and managed to bring in a few with the attributes I need for "inside forwards" as I play them.

Ephraim played a part, Taraabt played a part, the defence was pretty solid but lacked in pace and I like pace all through my team.

But definitely look for a striker, when I got to the club we could hardly score a goal!

This will probably sound stupid, is pace more effective when a defence is tired? Or is that not taken into account? I have started one with Villa and want to maximise pace for the last 20 minutes.

Used that download and have taken injuries off Gardner and Delph.

am selling most over the age of 30 :)

I'd be amazed if it didn't make a difference. Bringing on a fresh Gabby against a tired defence for last 20 mins, would most likely see Gabby rape it. As long as he gets the service that is.

Â