Youtube hilarity, NFL edition

leviramsey

Saw that earlier, was on PFT, quite amusing.

This was also on PFT and not in relation to any videos or hilarity etc but more to do with Sky's coverage next season.

Broadcast Boot Camp yields U.K. jobs for two ex-players

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 23, 2011, 3:52 PM EDT

Denver Broncos v San Francisco 49ers Getty Images

The NFL’s annual “Broadcast Boot Camp” went on despite the lockout, and at the end two former NFL players got broadcasting jobs in the United Kingdom.

Former NFL linebacker Rocky Boiman and former NFL safety Nick Ferguson, were chosen as studio analysts for a 2011 NFL regular-season Sunday on Sky Sports in the U.K., the first time in the five years of the Broadcast Boot Camp that former players earned jobs at the end of the event.

The London-based Sky Sports shows two games live every Sunday, all Thursday and Saturday night games, and all postseason games including the Super Bowl.

The specific assignments for Boiman and Ferguson will be determined at a later date.

link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rob_ryans_play_chart_includes_a_picture_of_a_bikini_model.jpg

236904fullsizeimagedior.jpg

(The lovely lady is Diora Baird)

Perhaps we have some illumination for this

Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan didn't hold back when addressing questions about the controversy surrounding his brother last December. A a foot-fetish video allegedly of his Rob Ryan's wife Michelle surfaced on the Internet.

"Aw hell who cares," Rob Ryan said Monday in the Cowboys locker room. "Believe me, everybody has whatever screwed up thing going on. I don't care. I'm sure you do, and everybody else that points fingers. Who cares? Everybody has a life off the field. Who gives a crap? I'm sure I'm worse than he is. So big deal."

Rex Ryan has never addressed the alleged video, offering a no comment about his personal life.

Rob Ryan all but confirmed the video was authentic with his response to a question about being disappointed that the matter became public. He said his brother was freaky.

"Naw, I mean hell, he is a little freaky I guess," Rob Ryan said. "Hell, I don't know. I like everything about my wife. She got great feet, too. She got everything nice. What the hell."

Â