PL: Fulham h 2009/08/30 Travel & Social

limpid

• Administrator

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

anyone fancy meeting for a pint before hand? got some time to kill!

If you pick me out in the Adventures beforehand mate i'll buy you a pint! I'll have my home shirt on with "Cuellar 24" on the back! I will be in there from about 2 ish...

If you pick me out in the Adventures beforehand mate i'll buy you a pint! I'll have my home shirt on with "Cuellar 24" on the back! I will be in there from about 2 ish...

ill be there :) last season away shirt BIRCH 7 RIP on

Sound mate, i'm on my own for this one so if I spot you i'll most happily buy you a pint! What's your tipple?

Sound mate, i'm on my own for this one so if I spot you i'll most happily buy you a pint! What's your tipple?

im on my own for every game, but usually meet SellyOak, but he is away at leeds fest at the moment. Strongbow for me mate :D