Partner for Angel

JuanPabloAngel

Who do you think should partner for Angel?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should partner for Angel?

• Vassell
    • Cole
    • Other

You might wish to add S.Moore, Allback and L. Moore to this list since that are Villa players that are also alternatrives for this position.

I have gone for Vassell, simply becuase he's due for a breakout season. 20+ goals...wishful thinking?

Well we have a number of other strikers currently on our books and there are still some who believe we will be signing a major player soon. I think other would just about cover it.

Well we have a number of other strikers currently on our books and there are still some who believe we will be signing a major player soon. I think other would just about cover it.

Would you like to see Allback, L.Moore or S.Moore instead of Cole or Vassell?

No I am being efficient.

Other would cover all of the options.

If you wish, and would like to be totally correct, you should put:

L Moore

S Moore

M Allback

New Signing

That would really cover it.

I am not being pedantic, I think that really applies to you on this score.

What I am attempting to do is make it easier with a catch all section.

If you wouldn`t, you are being pedantic for the sake of it.

I think you have answered your own question JPA. Best to put an 'other' category for those that challenge everything thing you say based on your opinion of another topic.

If you wouldn`t, you are being pedantic for the sake of it.

I think you have answered your own question JPA. Best to put an 'other' category for those that challenge everything thing you say based on your opinion of another topic.

I've PM'd you.

Luke all the way for me!! the kid has just opened his account for the first team and im sure he'ss bursting with confidence!!, he'ss bigger. stronger and faster than stef and im sure he'ss a better finisher than cole,vas and his brother!! the kid has bulked up and is taller and also fitter than he was last season so i dont see the point in holding him back!! he'ss got everything and rooney mania is almost over IT'S LUKES TIME NOW.

up the villa

If Vassell score in the beginning of the season...SELL HIM!

We should get good money for him and that could give DOL money to spend wisely in transfer market.

We have the Moore brothers that I´m sure would take the opportunity when it comes...

My attack line is Angel and Cole....backup is Allbäck, S Moore, L Moore.

BTW JPA changed your tune from lets sell Angel! To he is a starter but who should partner!

I don`t think i ever doubted that he was better than Vassell/L.Moore/S.Moore or Allback.

I think my suggestion was to cash in on him & buy a younger model....ie Baros (Who i think you all wanted in the end) or Yakubu.

If Vassell score in the beginning of the season...SELL HIM!

We should get good money for him and that could give DOL money to spend wisely in transfer market.

Sorry but no. You aint going to get better than him. He's a real asset for us and cannot understand why people get in his back.

Â