How to buy tickets?

TomC

I'm probably going to be in England in late March/early April and, of course, want to make the pilgrimage to Villa Park. Can somebody explain how ticketing works? How do you buy directly from the club? Can you buy tickets second hand? How far in advance to single game tickets go on sale? My travel plans are going to depend on which match I get tickets for, so I'm hoping to have everything secured before I come. From what little I know, things work very differently there than they do in America, so I'm almost clueless.

Sorry if there's already a topic on this, but when I tried searching based on "tickets," I got threads related to individual games rather than an overview of the process.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, TomC said:

I'm probably going to be in England in late March/early April and, of course, want to make the pilgrimage to Villa Park. Can somebody explain how ticketing works? How do you buy directly from the club? Can you buy tickets second hand? How far in advance to single game tickets go on sale? My travel plans are going to depend on which match I get tickets for, so I'm hoping to have everything secured before I come. From what little I know, things work very differently there than they do in America, so I'm almost clueless.

Sorry if there's already a topic on this, but when I tried searching based on "tickets," I got threads related to individual games rather than an overview of the process.

Thanks!

You go to the club's official web site,  phone the ticket office or join your local Lions club. These are the only legal methods.

You won't get tickets for an away game.