Tickets

On 19/06/2023 at 08:34, alreadyexists said:

I’ve never tried to get tickets to a preseason friendly, generally how difficult is it and what’s the process? Thanks! 

Usually for the ones at villa park in the past when we played a European team, they were easy to buy and there was plenty of seating available in all stands.

The bescott is much smaller and it’s holiday season so it might be a bit harder to get tickets for those games as people will be looking for something to do, but I imagine will still be enough available to get it on general sale. Usually they don’t have criteria so anyone can buy them at the same time.

• Thanks 1

On 19/06/2023 at 08:34, alreadyexists said:

I’ve never tried to get tickets to a preseason friendly, generally how difficult is it and what’s the process? Thanks! 

The away games are usually ok to get , the games against walsall sell out in a couple of hours and don't go past season ticket holders a lot of the time

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mattyvilla said:

The away games are usually ok to get , the games against walsall sell out in a couple of hours and don't go past season ticket holders a lot of the time

Thanks bud. I was thinking of Walsall, thanks for the heads up. 

Last couple of times I was at a pre-season friendly at the Bescot (admittedly pre Covid) Walsall fans could pay on the day so a lot of Villa fans paid and went in Walsall end. There were no problems, bit of banter but no aggro - not sure if you can still do the same ?

• Thanks 1