Giants News

kkr

Yeah exactly, we just had them open all day they couldnt stop it!

I now notice that Milkround and other early morning shows are on and so i think its time for bed so peace out and Go Giants!

Oh and we are top of the East say we are top of the East!

2 divisional wins already is fantastic. Games against TB, KC and Oakland up next. I'm not even going to predict what I think our record should be after the first 5 games, I'll just jinx it.

I'm buzzing right now, can't sleep!

Oh yeah check the myp2p forums in a day or two and they will probably have this game to donwload in HD!

They had last weeks game for every team so hopefully they keep that up!

Im gonna have to get and External HD though as im clogging up my pc with all these games im downloading!

I don't understand them time outs at all. Fair enough if you do it a bit earlier so he doesn't get to kick it. But he can basically use that first kick as a marker for where he wants the 2nd one to go. Just inside the left with the first, dead perfect with the 2nd. Thanks Wade.

Yeah those are the two biggest concerns for this team. I still think that we gave the cowboys the run to some extent because of our banged up secondary so we defended the pass hard so as to not give up a huge play. Conversely i think the Cowboys said go ahead and beat us with the pass, which we did!

The Buccs have a nice offense up next week so hopefully we can shut down their run game and make them one dimensional and a key to making that happen is building the lead by converting the 3 points in the redzone into 7.

Flozell Adams is a worthless bum, i mean he got his ass beat on a number of occasions as resorted to tripping. What was the worst part about it though was that after injuring Tuck and knocking him out the game he did it later, or at least tried to on Osi also! I hope he gets what's coming to him.

As for Jacobs well he hates Dallas and isnt shy about announcing that which i find hilarious, so i think the Cowboys target him somewhat because of his hate.

Â