Funtion to Ignore Topics?

theboyangel

Question

Is there a way to ‘ignore’ a particular topic or topics on here? 

I often find myself just clicking on the next topic button, not knowing what is the next thread but there’s some topics I have no interest in ever reading again (the wrestling one springs to mind) 

I would quite like the option to ignore a topic (like we can individual posters). 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

• Administrator
12 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Is there a way to ‘ignore’ a particular topic or topics on here? 

I often find myself just clicking on the next topic button, not knowing what is the next thread but there’s some topics I have no interest in ever reading again (the wrestling one springs to mind) 

I would quite like the option to ignore a topic (like we can individual posters). 

You can use activity streams to create a custom list of topics. I've not used it so can't offer any specific advice. Click " Activity" at the top of the page.

50 minutes ago, limpid said:

You can use activity streams to create a custom list of topics. I've not used it so can't offer any specific advice. Click " Activity" at the top of the page.

Thanks Limpid - will give it a go. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â