Gloucestershire Villa

Midfielder

Hi, I'm a 38 year old Villa fan from Brum who moved to Manchester in the 90's and lost touch with school mates of the time who were Villa fans. Unfortunately my mates are fans of north western teams and I find myself detached slightly from the Villa while now being closer, living and working in Gloucestershire. I hardly know anyone here but for work colleagues who love rugby and look down on football massively. In fact that's a pattern here or so I am experiencing, I'd go as far as saying a lot of people hate football here. Their loss. 

Do we have any Villa fans on this site from this way who meet up to watch the games on TV or better still all head to VP? I'd be interested in hearing from you and cheers. 

Hi 

There is a well established Villa supporters club in Gloucestershire run by John Holder who has been running it for donkeys years. They go to every home game and quite a few away days. They pick up in Gloucester, Cheltenham and Tewkesbury. John is always on facebook so you can get the information there. Cheers. 

On 17/08/2016 at 23:25, Midfielder said:

Just a quick update, thanks again, Johnreplied straightaway to to say they are very much active as you said, approx 250 members  I have the info . Cheers fella

It might be an idea to post their website or twitter in this thread for the next person looking.

No problem. There is a Facebook group I believe but otherwise the details are:

AVSC Gloucestershire 

John Holder

and in addition to the above , anyone from round this way from this site want to go feel free to tag along with me (Gloucester). I'm looking to see villa and buddy up with villa fans from this way, but I'll be making use of John's club. Oh and by the way his reply said that they do coach pick ups from the 

- queens head in Longford Gloucester 

-the cross hands, in Cheltenham 

thats £12 adults, £6 under 16s. 

He also arranges away travel for approx 20 games a season averaging about £20 per away game.

edit- and there's NO cost to membership

Edited by limpid
Removed the personal details

Â