Barry for England?

Hanky

Should Gareth Barry be picked for England?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gareth Barry be picked for England?

• Yes
    • No

The same poster who has dragged up the JPA poll thread. He said he did that because he wanted to give his opinion on JPA. Fair enough. This time it's because he can't sleep. I think it's nice that VT should be all things to all people.

Why not click on the link in my sig? Enough to send anyone to sleep, I can assure you.

Back on topic. I think Barry should play for Albania.

What seems to be the problem with bringing back old threads. I think this shows how far Barry has come over the past two seasons. I for one did not think he was good enough then.

The same poster who has dragged up the JPA poll thread. He said he did that because he wanted to give his opinion on JPA. Fair enough. This time it's because he can't sleep. I think it's nice that VT should be all things to all people.

Why not click on the link in my sig? Enough to send anyone to sleep, I can assure you.

Back on topic. I think Barry should play for Albania.

What seems to be the problem with bringing back old threads. I think this shows how far Barry has come over the past two seasons. I for one did not think he was good enough then.

It also shows up a lot of the cr@p that's spoken on here like, "he's too slow to play for England" or "lack of athleticism", or "too fat".

Some fans wouldn't know a good footballer if he was playing in their back gardens. :lol:

Â