Agbonlahor: Coming Of Age?

GaztonVilla

I just wonder - his best games were early season - and now - does he get bogged down on the winter pitches ? - His key ingredient is his pace - however his does seem particulary good at those one on ones - cool finishing under pressure.

"I think Gabby and Big John upfront could be a devistating combination of pace, power and finishing. Power and pace blended into one goalscoring machine. On top of this Maloney showed yesterday some flashes of what he can do Attacking Midfieilder confident and comfortable Left, Right and Centre!"

provided we play like we did against blackburn and not just lump it up long ball to JC each time

yesterday just showed how wasted he is on the right. He has to be played as a striker, i've been on his back this season but i have to say he has scored 7 premiership goals in his first season and played mostly out of position and that is a dam good return.

Has to play upfront with carew instead of ashley young, with his pace and cool finishing i think he would excel working off carew who would win pretty much any ball played up to him.

Â