Mafia?

StefanAVFC

Do any of you guys play the forum game 'Mafia'?

What is mafia?

Mafia is an educated guessing game full of deception and treachery. 
Two teams are designated by a host - Town(Majority) and Scum(Minority).
A teams win condition is to eliminate the other teams players. All players are required to vote 1 player they want to remove from the game each :sun:Day cycle(48 Hours). 
At the end of the Day cycle all votes are tallied and the player with the most votes is removed from the game and his team + role publicly revealed.
Next is :moon: Night Cycle(24hours). Each player at the start of the game in addition to being designated a team they will also be designated a role.
There are hundreds of different roles that impact the game in epic ways. Players send any action choices they have available to the host with a Private Message during the night cycle.
At the end of the night all actions are recorded and results posted. Any players that have died will be removed from the game and have their role/team revealed.

We need players on another forum to play. Obviously I'm not going to advertise because I don't want to be bant, but please PM me if you're interested. Limpid, or any mod, please delete this if it goes against any rules.

Thanks.

Can you tell me more.

Is it run through a website?   or manually done?

how many people in each game?

how long does a full game take?

how involved is it for each person?

i think i might be interested...

It's run on a forum

12-20

Depends on how good each team is. Usually a week or so.

You can be involved as you want.

Want me to pm the link to the forum so you can read through a game and see what you think?

Â