Away tickets

euro_kings_82

I know they haven't been put up yet and I'm aware this may move when they do but need the lowdown in getting away tickets for next seasons fixtures.

I'm living in northern Ireland and would normally get to 2-3 matches a season (home). however due to circumstances beyond my control I will be spending a few weekends in London this year and hope to get to our away games in the capital.(also bmibaby canceled their Belfast to Birmingham route).

What is the best way to get tickets for these games as my booking history will be poor?

Already booked to be in London for opening game of the season but think it will be really hard to get a ticket for this one!

There should be a sticky thread for people like us travelling rarely to games.

I've never been to VP and process of organising is difficult due to fixture changes and flights.. then there's actually getting tickets. Plus from London or Birmingham airport. Best way etc etc

It can be hard to get some away tickets, you have to get a good booking history. Kinda catch 22 situation. For the odd one game your best looking in the game threads on here when the tickets go on sale, a lot of people who cant go to certain away games would be happy to help out fellow fans by letting them use there booking numbers, or selling there tickets etc.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
It can be hard to get some away tickets, you have to get a good booking history. Kinda catch 22 situation. For the odd one game your best looking in the game threads on here when the tickets go on sale, a lot of people who cant go to certain away games would be happy to help out fellow fans by letting them use there booking numbers, or selling there tickets etc.

Good luck!

Thanks Micflair.

had planned to put a begging message on that when it came up.

Â