England playing in Nuremberg

NurembergVillan

Gonna pay me a visit in June?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Gonna pay me a visit in June?

• I'll be there!
    • Sorry, I'm watching it on telly...

Well, I never thought that would happen, but England are playing Trinidad here in Nuremberg!!

For cheap flights, get yourself to www.airberlin.com and you'll get tickets from Stansted from about £52 return. Mexican, Iranian, Japanese, Croatian, Ghanaian or American Villans are also heartily welcome to meet up for a beer and bratwurst while they're over!

Other than the England game, there's a good chance that Portugal will play Holland or Argentina here too. Get in!

See you in June fellow Freunds des Fußballs!

Nuremberg- the spiritual home of :cheers: , :oink: and :hooray:

Bummer- not only missing the live games, but in a different time zone too! I was in Boston for the last World Cup and set my alarm for about 4am for the first England match, as advertised on TV.

I duly woke up, turned the TV on and it wasn't shown in that area- it was Shrek instead! Although if you see Shrek this time it might still be an England match ;)

Not for the England v Trinidad game, but I've got kits I designed on 11 other teams- Paraguay, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, Ghana, Togo, Ivory Coast, Tunisia, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Although that said, I've certainly not been promised tickets for any games yet. It's usually a case of getting a phone call a couple of hours before the game and getting to the stadium ASAP.

Not for the England v Trinidad game, but I've got kits I designed on 11 other teams- Paraguay, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, Ghana, Togo, Ivory Coast, Tunisia, Iran and Saudi Arabia..

Cool! 8)

Although that said, I've certainly not been promised tickets for any games yet. It's usually a case of getting a phone call a couple of hours before the game and getting to the stadium ASAP.

I know what you mean - My company will get a shed load of tickets but I won't be seeing any of them, they'll all be used for corporate hospitality... :roll:

Â