Aston Villa

AshDee

Are We Bigger than PSV  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are We Bigger than PSV

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

van bommel told everton that they werent a big enough club for him as he was hoping to move to a bigger club so i started thinking to myself are we bigger than PSV

historically and potentially yes but currently no. I believe they're perceived to be a stronger side than us at the moment. They're in Europe are htey not and are a side who compete for the Dutch title.

They are a club who nurture the talents of the likes of RvN and Ronaldo too, but admittedly this is usually with the view of selling them on after a bit. Being an Premier League club gives us a slight edge, but not competing with the best at the moment gives them the edge.

historically and potentially yes but currently no. I believe they're perceived to be a stronger side than us at the moment. They're in Europe are htey not and are a side who compete for the Dutch title.

They are a club who nurture the talents of the likes of RvN and Ronaldo too, but admittedly this is usually with the view of selling them on after a bit. Being an Premier League club gives us a slight edge, but not competing with the best at the moment gives them the edge.

Can't agree here, while they may have champions league football, regularly, this is by default, as the dutch league has only two teams. Other teams who regularly claim champions league football include Trabzonspor, Club Brigge, Anderlecht, Banik Ostrava, FC Basel, Maccabi Haiffa, and Rosenborg, would you therefore say these are bigger clubs than us ?

Finding talented young players, then selling them off to bigger clubs does not make you their equal either, it makes you a feeder club, ask Dario Gradi !

I'd be willing to bet that if their current squad played in the Premiership they'd only finish mid table, i'd say our boys would easily be there equal, so for me YES we are a bigger team !

I voted YES! on the basis that we're the sixth best team in the best football league in the world....

PSV have a great history but so do we.... it's a shame that since the arrival of HDE we haven't been able to add to our illustrious history :cry: