Betting Preview: Aston Villa V Stoke

limpid

www.4freebets.co.uk"]

The first of a series from our new betting partner.

Aston Villa's 3-2 defeat at the Britannia stadium at the end of August was the 100th game between the two sides but the first for 20 years. Villa have beaten Stoke 48 times and there have been 24 draws.

Sunday's fixture welcomes the return of ex-Villa goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen who made 139 league appearances for Villa between 2003-2008.

The Villans will be desperate to atone for last weeks defeat to Champions League qualification rivals Chelsea against a Stoke side denied 3 points by a last minute own goal against struggling Portsmouth.

Stoke are the worst away side in the Premiership having failed to win any of their 13 away games in which they have failed to score in more than half of their away fixtures and hover dangerously one place above the drop zone.

Villa have lost just twice at home this season but have won less than half their home fixtures and have failed to score 6 times. At home, Villa have failed to notch against Chelsea, Wigan, Fulham, Man Utd, Portsmouth and Liverpool although Portsmouth currently reside in the bottom half of the table but at the time were flying high under Harry Redknapp.

Aston Villa have lead at half-time in 6 of their last 10 league games hosting sides from the bottom six and have gone on to win on each occasion and 10 of Villa's last 16 games hosting promoted sides have featured 3 or more goals.

There are no new injuries for either side. Reo-Coker and Laursen miss out for Villa and Stoke will be missing Kelly, Cort and Fuller. Stoke will be without key players Matthew Etherington and Rory Delap through suspension.

So take Villa to avenge their gut-wrenching injury time defeat against Stoke earlier in the season with a confidence restoring success on Sunday afternoon.

Back Villa to win 3-0 which is available at 9-1 with Boylesports click here for a £200 worth of free bets.

This preview was brought to you by 4FreeBets.co.uk - the most comprehensive and up to date bookmaker and gaming company free bet aggregation service available. We are proud partners to more than 100 bookmakers and gaming operators offering our users more than £12,000 worth of free bets! Our sporting insight is provided by our partners Bettor Logic. Bettor Logic provides comprehensive sports betting analysis across football, golf, cricket, Formula One, rugby and tennis.

I've run betting adverts since the site started, why do you feel the need to comment on this one?

I'd not need to run any adverts if there were more donations.

If you'd like to discuss the advertising policy, please start a thread elsewhere. This thread is for discussion of the original post.

really hope Fuller is missing for this one. I've heard that he may have made a miracle recovery, but i hope not, as he is one player who can do something for them

Fuller is a worry, if he is fit to play, although i would also be a little concerned about Beattie, who will let Davies and Knight know that they have been in a game. However, if Martin picks our first team after they were rested against CSKA, we should have more than enough to despatch Stoke who are exactly the type of team we must beat if we are to finish in the top four! After the Stoke game, we have a very difficult set of fixtures coming up against Man City, Spurs, Liverpool, Man U and Everton, so we must get the win against Stoke. If we are still fourth with these fixtures behind us then we must have a great chance of CL qualification! However Arsenal are now starting to get their injured players back, so going into the Man City match we must still have that cushion of six points?

Â