Creating a mobile app for personal use - Android

T-Dog

Afternoon all - I've been searching for an app to help me with some gym work I'm doing and I cannot find what I want anywhere, it's not included in any of the big name apps (Garmin etc) and I can't find an independent app that gives me exactly what I'm after, and how I want it.

Has anyone any experience on creating an app for Android devices? I'm not worried about publishing it, or sharing it, and it's a very basic calculation and data recording, that's all it's going to be used for.7

I've tried creating something similar in G Forms, but it doesn't quite work how I want it to.

Thank you,

T

23 hours ago, limpid said:

You could try somewhere like Fiverr.

Never considered that, great shout. You had any experience of them yourself my good man? 

Just now, T-Dog said:

Never considered that, great shout. You had any experience of them yourself my good man? 

None at all, sorry.

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2024 at 16:13, T-Dog said:

Afternoon all - I've been searching for an app to help me with some gym work I'm doing and I cannot find what I want anywhere, it's not included in any of the big name apps (Garmin etc) and I can't find an independent app that gives me exactly what I'm after, and how I want it.

Has anyone any experience on creating an app for Android devices? I'm not worried about publishing it, or sharing it, and it's a very basic calculation and data recording, that's all it's going to be used for.7

I've tried creating something similar in G Forms, but it doesn't quite work how I want it to.

Thank you,

T

What are you looking for in a gym app? I've tried several of them and might know one that works for you.

Unless you created your own already. 

16 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

What are you looking for in a gym app? I've tried several of them and might know one that works for you.

Unless you created your own already. 

So, I use FitNotes currently, and it's ace, it's 99% of what I want but it's just a bit too simple. I want the same app, everything about it, but with a bit more 'knowledge', a bit more 'syncable', just a bit more clever. 

If I've smashed my sets, and completed what I've set out to do, I'd like the app to up the increments. It's not a difficult calculation to make. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â