Adelaide Lions

Villan_of_oz

We are a great little official supporters club..... Only 6 of us met tonight at the pub, but the conversation we had discussed many things Aston Villa plus we all had a good laugh at the little neighbours.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

We had a supporters meeting tonight at our usual spot. Pretty standard...... Except for....

I get there and there is a new person, which is a shock in itself 😅

However this new person wasn't from Adelaide, he wasn't from interstate even.

This fella was from Finland, and is a part of the Finnish supporters club. He had used public transport to come from the other side of town and used a bike for the rest of the journey.

All of this effort to have a beer with us clowns 😄, it was honestly the most enjoyable meeting and he was a top bloke.

Shoutout to Jorgën from Finland.

Just another reason why I love the Villa!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Shoutout to Jorgën from Finland.

The absolute Ålad islands legend that has all the booze in his piano. He is also the author of the the archive of Aston Villa match results and line-ups, Alltime!
http://home.aland.net/bolin.jakobsson/villamatches/

Tsmp2p5.jpeg

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

The absolute Ålad islands legend that has all the booze in his piano. He is also the author of the the archive of Aston Villa match results and line-ups, Alltime!
http://home.aland.net/bolin.jakobsson/villamatches/

Tsmp2p5.jpeg

I love this! 

What an absolute legend he is, I'm bit devastated now that he leaves for Melbourne this morning otherwise I probably would have asked him he wanted to have another beer so I could hear some more of his stories!

• Like 1

Â